* As many of the bouquets on this website feature flowers that are seasonal and subject to availability, it may not always be possible to use the exact flowers that are pictured. In cases where a substitution is needed to be made, every effort will be made to keep the appearance of the design the same.
* Some flowers and their pollen can cause staining. Although every effort will be made to remove the anthers from the flowers, please take caution when handling.
* Some flowers and plants can be harmful if consumed, Fox & Fern Florist accepts no liability or responsibility for any harm caused by misuse of the products.
* Flower care cards are available and are sent out with every order. It is the recipients responsibility to follow these guidelines, failure to do so may affect the flowers life-span.
* Deliveries are made between 9am - 4pm Tuesday - Friday, and 9am - 2pm on Saturday.
* You must ensure that all delivery details for the recipient are correct. Fox & Fern Florist will not accept any liability or responsibility for items that are unable to be delivered due to incorrect or incomplete details supplied by the customer.
* In the event of the recipient not being in when delivery is made, the flowers will either be left in a safe and secure place, or taken to a neighbour.
Our driver will leave an attention card for the recipient, notifying them where the flowers are. In cases where neither of those options are possible, the flowers will be returned to the workshop. Our driver will leave an attention card for the intended recipient, notifying them of our attempt to deliver. It will then be up to the recipient to contact us and arrange a suitable time for re-delivery.
In the event of needing to cancel your flower order, please contact us as soon as possible. A refund will depend on wether we have already ordered and made your flowers or not, so please let us know as soon as you can.
* Fox & Fern Florist is focused on providing a high-quality service and customer satisfaction. However, in the unfortunate event that a complaint is made, collection of the flowers will need to be made so that we can fully investigate and potentially raise issue with our wholesalers. Once concluded that the fault is on our part, a replacement or refund will be given.
* In the event of needing to make a complaint, please contact us within 24 hours of the flowers being delivered or received. Fox & Fern Florist accepts no liability or responsibility for faults with our products after this time.
To secure a space on a workshop, you will be required to pay the full amount apon booking. Should you need to cancel your space on a work-shop, we require at least 2 weeks notice from the workshop date to provide you with a refund (minus £10 reservation fee). Any less than 2 weeks notice and we reserve the right to keep full payment - this is to cover the cost of flowers and materials ordered and bought for you, and the space that we reserved for you. You are however entitled to receive the flowers ordered for you which we can arrange into a gift bouquet or other design to the value of which you paid.
An email of our full terms and conditions for wedding bookings is available on request. Please let us know if you wish to receive a copy.
Copyright © 2020 Fox & Fern Florist - All Rights Reserved.