* As many of the bouquets on this website feature flowers that are seasonal and subject to availability, it may not always be possible to use the exact flowers that are pictured. In cases where a substitution is needed to be made, every effort will be made to keep the appearance of the design the same.
* Some flowers and their pollen can cause staining. Although every effort will be made to remove the anthers from the flowers, please take caution when handling.
* Some flowers and plants can be harmful if consumed, Fox & Fern Florist accepts no liability or responsibility for any harm caused by misuse of the products.
* Flower care cards are available and are sent out with every order. It is the recipients responsibility to follow these guidelines, failure to do so may affect the flowers life-span.
* Deliveries are made between 9am - 4pm Monday - Friday, and 9am - 2pm on Saturday.
* You must ensure that all delivery details for the recipient are correct. Fox & Fern Florist will not accept any liability or responsibility for items that are unable to be delivered due to incorrect or incomplete details supplied by the customer.
* In the event of the recipient not being in when delivery is made, the flowers will either be left in a safe and secure place, or taken to a neighbour.
Our driver will leave an attention card for the recipient, notifying them where the flowers are. In cases where neither of those options are possible, the flowers will be returned to the workshop. Our driver will leave an attention card for the intended recipient, notifying them of our attempt to deliver. It will then be up to the recipient to contact us and arrange a suitable time for re-delivery.
In the event of needing to cancel your flower order, please contact us as soon as possible. A refund will depend on wether we have already ordered and made your flowers or not, so please let us know as soon as you can.
* Fox & Fern Florist is focused on providing a high-quality service and customer satisfaction. However, in the unfortunate event that a complaint is made, the situation will be fully investigated and once concluded that the fault is on our part, a replacement or refund will be given.
* In the event of needing to make a complaint, please contact us within 24 hours of the flowers being delivered or received. Fox & Fern Florist accepts no liability or responsibility for faults with our products after this time.
To secure a space on a workshop, you will be required to pay the full amount apon booking. Should you need to cancel your space on a work-shop, we require at least 2 weeks notice from the workshop date to provide you with a refund (minus £10 reservation fee). Any less than 2 weeks notice and we reserve the right to keep full payment - this is to cover the cost of flowers and materials ordered and bought for you, and the space that we reserved for you. You are however entitled to receive the flowers ordered for you which we can arrange into a gift bouquet or other design to the value of which you paid.
* Fox & Fern Florist offers an initial free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your requirements. Once a quote has been given we will only reserve this date for TWO WEEKS before opening it back up to other potential clients. If you wish to proceed, a NON- REFUNDABLE booking fee of 20% is required to secure the booking. This covers, in the event of cancellation, costs incurred from any further consultations, planning, and reservation of the date.
* The remaining balance is to be paid in full, 28 days before the wedding date. Failure to do so will result in any further work or ordering of products to be put on hold until the funds are received.
* Any cancellations then made with less than 14 days notice will receive only a 10% refund. This is to cover the costs of flowers and any other products already ordered for the wedding.
* Fresh flowers are a living product and are dependant on weather conditions, stringent quality checks and influences beyond our control. We will not be held responsible for the exact colour in which Mother Nature decides to grow them. On exceptionally rare occasions we may have to substitute specific flowers. If this happens we reserve the right to source similar flowers, and we hope that you trust our judgement to make any necessary substitutions and know that it is in your best interest to do so.
* It is the bride and grooms responsibility to check the flowers over on delivery. Any problems must be brought to our attention immediately so that we are able to rectify any issues for you. We will not be held responsible for any issues with your order if they are not brought to our attention within 24 hours of being delivered.
* Whilst we understand that not all our clients are able to or wish to use our services for table flowers and other decorations, to protect the integrity and reputation of the Fox & Fern name, our minimum of wedding florals for each client is the bridal bouquet and buttonholes.
Copyright © 2019 Fox & Fern Florist - All Rights Reserved.